To make TRB working:
: Tool to flash the image to TRB
Content of README file:
To flash this image:
1. set SW1[switch on the board] to A,
./boot_etraxfs -d ethX -F -i ./fimage,
where ethX is ethernet interface
If you see something like this:
Using internal boot loader: INTERNAL_NW - Network boot (default).
Using internal boot loader: INTERNAL2 - Level2 boot.
and nothing happen, it means that:
1. you were using wrong ethernet interface(ethX). It should be usually eth0 or eht1.
2. switch SW1 on the TRB isn't A
3. there is no physical connection between TRB and the image-develop computer.
If you see
Exiting with code 0
but after more or less 1 minute you cannot connect with the TRB:
1. check in the /var/log/messages(as root on the image-develop), if TRB got DHCPACK(DHCP server log)
3. set SW1 tp 0
- 04 Jul 2007