Here it follows a list of steps which have to be performed in order to poof the electronics on the MDC:
1) Acquire a file (.hld) and make its analysis as described in OEPReadoutTest
and check if all MBs deliver data (noise data).
Open a TBrowser in ROOT and check the followings plots:
- noise pattern TDC vs MB
- calibration data pattern TDC vs MB and calibration slope
- bit flip vs MB
4) In the FEETestLogBook
keep track of the problematic MB or OEPB and the files acquired.
4) Test the FEE with HV on??
- Make sure counting gas is in the chamber!!
5) Data taking with cosmics/pulser in order to have a cross check with "real data"??
- 03 Feb 2011